Thursday, March 5, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE - The Chef

#‎Book‬ of Fantasies WHITE ‪#‎Naughty‬ ‪#‎Erotica‬ ‪#‎Teaser‬
THE CHEF
"Nudging my legs apart, he stands between them and grabs the dessert. Spooning another bite into my mouth, he watches me as I lick the chocolate off of the fork. Bite after bite, he feeds me, his eyes darkening and the bulge in his pants pressing harder against me. I shift to ease the pulse down below and brush against his hardness. Electricity shoots through me at the feel of it against me and my hazel e...yes fill with need.
Corbin sets the empty plate down and leans towards me. His hands rest on my hips and I feel like he is burning me with them. “I’m going to kiss you again,” he purrs.
My mouth goes dry and I watch his lips descend...." - #Erotica



 
 
Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box

No comments:

Post a Comment