Monday, October 19, 2015

Before You Die Live -Teaser

Before You Die – Live!
108 Inspirational Stories for People with #BucketLists
#NewMotivationalBook
Learn to Surf
"I remembered it so well: the moment the waves had overtaken me when I was a young girl. I’d been following my older sister out to play by the rocks on our Hawaii vacation, and then the waves had pushed me under. I’d tried to bring myself up, to reach for air; but another wave crashed against me and forced me down.
I inhaled the water then, thinking with a sense of panic, that I could take the oxygen from the pulsing waves. My lungs began their earnest constriction; they began to tighten, to force my panicked eyes closed.
The next thing I knew, I was on the beach. I was coughing up blood, water. Anything and everything. Snot ran down my nose, and I blinked up at the face of my sister and my father. They looked at me like I’d come back to life. And I suppose, in a way, I had.”







Before You Die – Live! 


Kahla Lamb Kiker's photo.
Amazon & Kindle:
Smashwords:
Barnes & Noble: ...
Kobo: 


Also on Apple iTunes/iBooks

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Before You Die Live by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box


No comments:

Post a Comment