Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Let's Make History Together!

THERE’S MAGIC IN NUMBERS
 

THERE’S MAGIC IN NUMBERS  

#BOOK PRICE REDUCTIONS!!! 

Let's do this!!!

You all know my name is Kahla Lamb Kiker (Pen name: K) and I have published 5 highly reviewed novels this year.  

I’m ready to make history as an indie author by selling the most copies of my books in a short time and I need your help!  

I am asking everyone to buy only one Kindle copy of one of my books. You don’t have to actually have a Kindle, you can download the free Kindle App to any phone, computer or iPad. You can also just download a copy of the book straight to your computer, but it must be the Kindle version.

Then simply SHARE this post and ask your friends and family to do the same!

I express my deepest and sincerest gratitude for your help. And anyone that knows me knows that I pay my many blessings forward. 

Now One-Click on a book below and let’s make history together!!! 

Hide in Plain Sight (mystery/suspense) http://amzn.to/1FrCxfY 
 Your Life is Calling (self-help/inspiration) http://amzn.to/WXMDDg 
 Book of Fantasies WHITE (erotica/romance) http://amzn.to/1s5lqKp 
 Book of Fantasies RED (erotica/romance) http://amzn.to/1rP9NFq 
 Book of Fantasies BLACK (erotica/romance) http://amzn.to/1pwKvvNA publisher told me today that I should only write what everyone else is writing.  The actual comment was this, "I'm interested in your suspense and self help books, but you should read some best selling romance novels and write those same stories with different characters.  Your talent is not worthy of being included in any BDSM genre - that genre will never sell well. Rethink what erotic-romance is and then go back to the old fashioned romance and write that instead."

Apparently this woman has never heard of E.L. James or Silvia Day or Anne Rice...

But, seriously?! This was my first 'rejection' that I have received that mentioned I should write what everyone else is writing and it sort of broke my heart. I don't want to be like anyone else - I purposely choose to be me.

So this is where the real story begins... the challenge is this: buy only one Kindle copy of any of my books and ask everyone you know to do the same! Just one...you can scroll down for excerpts. ;-)


Most of you know my name is Kahla Lamb Kiker (Pen name: K) and I have published 5 highly reviewed novels this year.

I’m ready to make history as an indie author by selling the most copies of my books in the shortest time ever and I need your help! Is this a middle finger to the publisher from above? No - I would like to think she was just doing the job she knows. But it is a middle finger to the conformity that I refuse to be a part of that holds people back from pursuing their dreams out of fear of failure!

I am asking everyone to buy only one Kindle copy of one of my books. You don’t have to actually have a Kindle, you can download the free Kindle App to any phone, computer or iPad. You can also just download a copy of the book straight to your computer, but it must be the Kindle version.

Then simply SHARE this post and ask your friends and family to do the same!

I express my deepest and sincerest gratitude for your help. And anyone that knows me knows that I pay my many blessings forward.

Now One-Click on a book above and let’s make history together!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment