Friday, April 10, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The Holiday Party

#‎Kinky‬ ‪#‎FridayMood‬
Book of Fantasies RED
‪#‎Erotica‬
THE HOLIDAY PARTY
...
"I glance once more at the door and then nod. I sit down on the opposite end of the couch but she slides off her heels and stretches out. Her feet land in my lap and I shift them so she can’t feel the erection I have for her.
“So, how did you meet Martina?”
She glances towards the door and says, “Oh, we met at a club. She was dancing with this creep of a guy and the way she moved drew me to her. I decided to take a chance and ask her to dance. When we got on the dance floor, I knew we needed to fuck, I was so attracted to her.”......"


 
 
 
Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment