Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hide in Plain Sight - Teaser

#‎Mystery‬ ‪#‎Suspense‬ ‪#‎BookTeaser‬
--> Hide in Plain Sight <--
"I didn’t know if the chair had fallen over when I’d been knocked out or if something else had happened, but I was on my side on the floor, with my ankles still bound and my hands still behind my back, and my shoulder put back into socket. The hood had come off, at least, and I could breathe, though the air certainly wasn’t fresh. I sniffed and wrinkled my nose. I didn’t recognize the sickly taint to the scen...t, but the underlying odor was metallic. Blood..."







Want to read more?


 
 
Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBOSmashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!


No comments:

Post a Comment