Monday, August 10, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The Hospital Room

#KinkyMood
Book of Fantasies RED
THE HOSPITAL ROOM
“He kisses me again as his rhythm picks up speed. I choke on my moans as he moves his hand between us and massages my clit. “Relax into me Robin, feel the movements. I want you to come for me again.” He orders. His thrusts get harder and faster and a new climax is building inside me. I can’t contain the pleasure and my nails bite into his back, ur...ging him to go faster.
“Oh yes. I can’t believe this feels so good,” I scream into his neck, biting him as I let the feeling of him pounding in and out of me wash over my body."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment