Friday, July 24, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The Elevator

#‎Hot‬ ‪#‎SundayMood‬
Book of Fantasies RED
THE ELEVATOR
“Oh, god, yes! Please, Ryder, please don’t stop! Yes! Yes!” I knew I was getting louder and more demanding, and I was about to explode as his cock twitched inside me with his attempt to hold back. Thrusting harder and faster until my back scraped on the bottom of the elevator floor, he pushed me over the edge, my orgasm tightening my center and clenching around him, throwing him over the cliff of pleasure and he came, ...stroking slower in and out of me spilling himself completely into my depths."


 
 
 
Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment