Friday, July 24, 2015

Midnight - Teaser

#ContemporaryRomance #OnSALE
---> MIDNIGHT <---
---> "You were so good at your role. You had me believing that a beautiful woman like you were actually interested in a dried up and crusty old writer like me. I thought that you were attracted to me...not the writer...but the person." Roger speared her with his gaze and she wrapped her arms around her waist as though she was cold.
"I was," she said,... "What I felt for you...what I feel for you...had nothing to do with you being a writer. The moment I met you, I felt this instant connection, as though I was meant to meet you...as if I had been waiting my whole life for you."
"I don't know if I believe that," he said, "If that was the case, you would have been honest with me. You, above anyone else, realized how hurt I was."





 
 
 
 


Read more here:



 
Amazon
Kindle
B&N Nook
Smashwords
KOBO
Also on Apple iBooks.
 

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Midnight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box









No comments:

Post a Comment