Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE - The Secretary

#Kinky #BookExcerpt
Book of Fantasies WHITE
THE SECRETARY
"I pulled her into me, the lights still off, and kissed her passionately. At first she didn’t respond and then she began kissing me just as fiercely. I ripped open her blouse to find her breasts bare...she had taken her bra off. Groaning, I picked her up and placed her on the table. Lowering my head, I ran my tongue over the tight peaks of her nipples. I sucked one in and she cried out my name, wrapping her legs around me. Lightning shot into my groin and I couldn’t wait for her.
I reached under her skirt and found that she wasn’t wearing any underwear. Pulling my pants down, I freed my cock and stroked it while she gazed down at it. I spread her legs wide and laid her down on the table. My cock twitched in excitement and I saw her biting her lip as she tried to control her reaction...."


 
 
Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box

No comments:

Post a Comment