Thursday, November 26, 2015

Hide In Plain Site - Teaser

#Mystery #Suspense #BookTeaser
--> Hide in Plain Sight <--
"He spoke quietly so the kids wouldn’t hear us over their chorus of ‘If You’re Happy and You Know It’. “I didn’t send those messages, Tess, and if they show coming from my phone – my work phone – it means someone hacked into the system again, and they hit the communication network this time. I want to find out who traced my line and cloned... it, and I want to know why he’s screwing with my wife.”His rage radiated through the car, and I sat back, staring nervously out the window. I wanted to go home – I’d been hacking in and out of the CIA systems for the better part of seventeen years and had never gotten caught. Whoever had done this must have been an amateur, and I was confident enough in my skills and the programs I used to know I could find this guy in less than five minutes..."
 
 
 






Want to read more?



 

Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBOSmashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment