Monday, May 5, 2014

To Buy & Review!!! #WHITE & #RED

Hi everyone! If you haven't had a chance to purchase my first two books, you still can!


You can get #WHITE at the links here: Amazon , Kindle, and Smashwords. It is also available on Apple iBooks/iTunes, Barnes and Noble NOOK and KOBO!.

You can get #RED at the links here: AmazonSmashwords, Barnes and Noble NOOK, Kindle and Apple iBooks!

If you already have or will buy ANY of the formats, I would LOVE for you to write a review! I am looking to get EIGHT more reviews on WHITE and TWELVE more reviews on RED --- ALL ON AMAZON! If you are a customer of Amazon's and have bought my book somewhere else, you CAN still review it on Amazon! You can read FREE samples of my books on Amazon, B&N and Smashwords!

From the bottom of my heart I express my deepest and sincerest gratitude for your support!

BLACK will be released at the end of this month! Exciting!

Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment