Tuesday, October 14, 2014

NEW BOOK - NEW COVER!

New #Book

Hide in Plain Sight #Update
I would like to say this is my official book cover, but yet again, the proof came back from the printers really dark and dated looking. The picture is clear and detailed, but the printing process destroys it all! Ugh!!!

Have no fear though! I will be revealing the new 'lighter' cover soon and I'm still scheduled to release on October 23rd!


Photo: I would like to say this is my official book cover, but yet again, the proof came back from the printers really dark and dated looking. The picture is clear and detailed, but the printing process destroys it all! Ugh!!! 󾌺

Have no fear though! I will be revealing the new 'lighter' cover soon and I'm still scheduled to release on October 23rd! 󾌰

No comments:

Post a Comment