Monday, June 9, 2014

New Book - New Genre!

Help me decide my next book cover!

#Vote in the comments now!

If you were overcoming a hardship and was looking for a book to help awaken you to a life you truly loved, which one would you pick?
The more I wrote this weekend the more I felt my next book's cover needed to adequately describe the inside content. So I felt the need to change it. I need votes before my amazing cover artist begins work.
 
Which one would you buy if you were going thru a hardship or difficult circumstances and looking to change your life?
 
 
VOTE BEFORE 6/12/14!

Photo: The more I wrote this weekend the more I felt my next book's cover needed to adequately describe the inside content. So I felt the need to change it. I need votes before my amazing cover artist begins work. Which one would you buy if you were going thru a hardship or difficult circumstances and looking to change your life? Orange or Blue? Vote in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment