Thursday, June 11, 2015

Before You Die – Live - Teaser

Before You Die – Live!
108 Inspirational Stories for People with ‪#‎BucketLists‬
‪#‎NewMotivationalBook‬
Kayaking
"After this initial time, I found myself kayaking every weekend, on ravenous rivers and creeks, everywhere I could. I faced water that had a sense of anger, a sense of evil to it—water that could clearly eat you, tip your boat over if you didn’t cooperate with it, live with it. I felt my arms grow strong as I pulsed through nature’s greatest strength, its greatest... muscle. I found myself relying on this exercise, on these kayak endorphins to feel happy, even in the wake of my accident. At one time, my bucket list would have been devoid of anything about water sports. Now I know they will always be a major part of it."



 
 

 Before You Die – Live!


Kahla Lamb Kiker's photo.
Amazon & Kindle:
Smashwords:
Barnes & Noble: ...
Kobo: 


Also on Apple iTunes/iBooks

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Before You Die Live by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box

No comments:

Post a Comment