Friday, June 5, 2015

New Book - Teaser

#‎NewBookTeaser‬
FIND THE BEAUTIFUL FRIDAY! heart emoticon
Hello everyone!...
As most of you know, my new book FIND THE BEAUTIFUL is coming out soon. I will be sharing a quote from the book every Friday, just to give y’all a glimpse of what I have been putting my whole heart into.
More than anything, I hope this book will give women everywhere the courage to find the beautiful in their own lives that are filled with the dreary routine and unshared responsibilities that suck the life right out of your soul.
From my heart to yours…

“I crave adventure. I crave something different in my life, even if it is just for one day. I lay my head down on my pillow and turn away from my husband’s snores. As I close my eyes, my heart breaks a little more, because I know that tomorrow will be here soon enough and ‘it’ will continue – routine.”
Love,
Kahla


 

No comments:

Post a Comment