Monday, June 1, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The Tent by The Lake

#‎NaughtyMood‬Book of Fantasies RED
THE TENT BY THE LAKE
"I reached for each of them with one hand, fisting my left hand in Kassidy’s hair and controlling her as she moved up and down on me while my right hand found Ally’s nipple, pinching and rolling the already taut peak in my fingers and making her whimper with pleasure. This was surreal, but I was going to take advantage of every moment. I deepened the kiss with Ally and Kassidy sat up, drawing off her panties and guidi...ng my hand to her center where I teased and tickled until she exploded with an orgasm, riding my hand as it coursed through her......"










Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!




No comments:

Post a Comment