Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE

#Book of Fantasies WHITE #Naughty #Erotica #Teaser

THE FIREMAN

"My mouth opens as his tongue licks inside it and I feel my knees go weak. Only he was holding me up and keeping me from sliding to the kitchen floor. He releases me long enou...gh to move to my neck and I push him away from me until he is pressed against the table where I begin licking up and down his chest. I push the suspenders off of his chest and allow his pants to slide down to the floor. He is hard and ready and I grin up at him....." - #eroticbook
 
 

Want to read more?



Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box!




No comments:

Post a Comment