Saturday, February 28, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The RV

#‎Kinky‬ ‪#‎Friday‬ ‪#‎Teaser‬
‪#‎Book‬ of Fantasies RED ‪#‎Erotica‬
THE RV
...
"My hand moves to his nipples and I pinch the tender flesh, causing him to hiss in excitement. His shaft is like steel against my hip and my own cock is quickly growing hard as his hands roam across my skin.
He reaches between us and undoes my jeans. I shift slightly, my kiss never breaking, so he can push my jeans and underwear off. His hand wraps around my cock and I almost cum in his hand as he begins to jerk me off...." ‪#‎EroticBook


 
 
Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment