Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The Obstacle Course

Book of Fantasies RED
THE OBSTACLE COURSE
“She began untucking my shirt and quickly peeled it away, running her hands across my hard chest. Looking at me, waiting to see what I was going to do, she pulled her sports bra up over her head revealing her large, perky breasts. I couldn't help diving in to take one of her nipples into my mouth, suckling the salty taste of hours of hard work o...ff of her tender flesh. She moaned under my ministrations and started pinching and twisting her other nipple. I took her cue and put my hand where hers was, gently running the rough pad of my thumb over her sensitive skin. Both nipples stood hard and erect at my attention and I felt her hands creep down inside her shorts as she began fingering herself......"


 
 
 
Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment