Monday, November 9, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE-The Personal Trainer

#Kinky #BookExcerpt
Book of Fantasies WHITE
THE PERSONAL TRAINER
"During the entire hour, his hands are on me, correcting my posture but while his touch didn’t feel too intimate, it burned my skin and I was panting, not from the squats but from his touch. Finally, filled with frustration, I put down the bar and head out the backdoor without saying anything to him.Breathing in the cold air, I feel a little more under control. My clit still throbbed with need, but I could at least feel like there was some semblance of me. He comes out of the gym as I take in another large swallow of air and his musky scent fills my nostrils, causing that ache through me again. He touches my hand and then passes me some water. I take a deep swallow and watch him follow the movement of my breast...."









Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box

No comments:

Post a Comment