Saturday, November 7, 2015

New Book!

#CoverReveal for #FindTheBeautiful

7 days to go!

This book has basically taken me nine months to write. I just couldn't let it go. ...

And I'm glad I didn't. It was hard and a struggle to convey the emotions properly I wanted to convey. I second guessed myself and my writing ability, I don't know how many times.

Then something happened during this process that boosted my writing confidence and I haven't looked back since.

I forgave myself for not being a perfect technical writer. And I forgave myself for not knowing how this story would end before it began. I just let the story flow and happen and I haven't been as proud of any of my books as I am for this one.

No matter what, I never stopped working on it.

XO
Kahla
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment