Monday, July 7, 2014

#Chapter 22 #Excerpt #RED

#Book of Fantasies RED

#Chapter #22 #excerpt

THE PEEP SHOW
...
"Swinging around the pole, I arched my back against it and then slid down the pole with my legs opened wide towards him. My hand clasped the pole and I arched so he could see my large breasts and my lace covered pussy. My other hand dropped between my legs and I pressed against my clit, which started to throb at the excitement of dancing."


Photo: #Book of Fantasies RED

#Chapter #22 #excerpt

THE PEEP SHOW

"Swinging around the pole, I arched my back against it and then slid down the pole with my legs opened wide towards him. My hand clasped the pole and I arched so he could see my large breasts and my lace covered pussy. My other hand dropped between my legs and I pressed against my clit, which started to throb at the excitement of dancing." - #eroticbook - http://amzn.to/1o0vv7R

To read more: you can find the print edition on Amazon, and the eBook formats on Smashwords, Barnes and Noble NOOK, Kindle and Apple iBooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment