Wednesday, July 16, 2014

#Chapter 24 #Excerpt #RED

#Book of Fantasies RED

#Chapter #24 #excerpt

THE VOYEUR CLUB

"While the hallway was dim, soft light spilled from the large windows that ran down the side of the walls. The sound of people making love comes through speakers set above each window and I feel a prickling sensation running through my body. My nipples tighten and I can’t keep myself from wandering up to the first window."



Photo: #Book of Fantasies RED

#Chapter #24 #excerpt

THE VOYEUR CLUB

"While the hallway was dim, soft light spilled from the large windows that ran down the side of the walls. The sound of people making love comes through speakers set above each window and I feel a prickling sensation running through my body. My nipples tighten and I can’t keep myself from wandering up to the first window." - #eroticbook - http://amzn.to/1o0vv7R


To read more: you can find the print edition on Amazon, and the eBook formats on Smashwords, Barnes and Noble NOOK, Kindle and Apple iBooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment