Monday, July 14, 2014

Say it the way you want to see it...


 “This job sucks. My co-workers are idiots. My boss makes me sick. I’m always broke. I’ll never get promoted.” Are those the words you think in your head and mutter under your breath?
Sometimes the reason we don’t see the kind of positive changes we’re looking for in our lives has less to do with our circumstances and everything to do with what we think and say about them.
If you are hoping for a better job or more money you may want to start talking better about the one you already have and be more grateful for your current bank balance – no matter what it reads. The fastest way to a better job or a different workplace is to say good things about the job you’ve got and the money will follow. Before you walk into work, say aloud, “I am going to have a good day. I’m doing enjoyable and productive work to the best of my ability.”
Negatives cancel out positives – that’s a law of the universe. You can dream all night about your perfect job and more money, but if you say negative things about your current reality you can block any good that is on its way to you. Think and speak about where you are the way you want it to be and watch what happens.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment