Sunday, September 20, 2015

Before You Die - Teaser

Before You Die – Live!
108 Inspirational Stories for People with #BucketLists
#NewMotivationalBook
Fairy Pools in Scotland
"I closed my eyes each time I thought of them. The Fairy Pools in Scotland lived in an essential part of my brain, one I was able to escape to every time I was upset, every time the anxiety became too harsh. I was continually nervous -- in my relationships with family members,... with friends. I latched onto abusive men and only escaped them when things became too bad; when friends rushed to my side and helped me move in the middle of the night. It had happened too many times to be coincidence. I was clearly searching for a formation of love in all the wrong men; they all seemed so sweet, so serene when I initially met them, only to lift me into the air, to beat me after just a few months of delivering my soul to them, eternally. Each time, I got my soul back a little more bruised. A little more battered.”
 
 
 
 
 
 

Before You Die – Live!


Kahla Lamb Kiker's photo.
Amazon & Kindle:
Smashwords:
Barnes & Noble: ...
Kobo: 


Also on Apple iTunes/iBooks

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Before You Die Live by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box

No comments:

Post a Comment