Monday, September 14, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The Drive In

#KinkyMood
Book of Fantasies RED
THE DRIVE IN
“I touched her sex, finding her already wet, and I tickled her cleft until she spilled on my hand with a whimper and a cry. As she calmed, she raised up on her knees, and when she came back down, she sheathed me inside her, making me buck my own hips and bury myself in her like a sword. She felt so good, hot and moist and ready, and her inner walls pul...sated against my cock as we found a slow, sensual rhythm that lit her up over and over again so that I could feel the convulsions of her body as she came."

 



Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment