Saturday, September 5, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE - THE ROGUE FATHER

Book of Fantasies WHITE
THE ROGUE FATHER
"He growls as I slide my tongue into his mouth and then he pushes me away violently. I hit the veranda wall, a small cry escaping my mouth as I do. He shushes me and then he is on me. He is so strong, he rips apart my dress and the ruined material falls to the ground. I am not wearing a bra and he forces his knee between my legs as his h...ands massage my breasts. He licks the nipple and sucks it into his mouth. His teeth nip at my sensitive flesh and I find myself writhing on his knee, trying to feel some relief from the wanton need that is burning through me."




Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box
 

No comments:

Post a Comment