Sunday, September 13, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE - The Innocent

#Kinky #BookExcerpt
Book of Fantasies WHITE
THE INNOCENT
"As I reach the bedroom, I find her standing in front of the bed. I suck in my breath at her beauty. She has removed her panties; a small dusting of auburn hair covers the apex of her thighs. She is wearing nothing but those sexy boots. She gasps as I draw closer and I find her staring at my groin, eyes wide. I feel a sense of pride at her r...eaction but I wonder at the small amount of fear that has crossed her eyes.
I move into her and lift her chin. Placing a tender kiss on her lips, I..."



 
 
 
 
Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment