Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hide in Plain Sight - Teaser

#Mystery #Suspense #BookTeaser
--> Hide in Plain Sight <--
"I stepped back from him, smiling in my mischief, and picked up my wine glass. I didn’t drink from it but, rather, walked back to him, took a look at his crisp, white shirt, and dripped just a few drops of my red wine on his chest. “Oops,” I said flippantly.
The look on Corbin’s face was priceless, and I giggled. He, however, didn’t seem t...o find much humor in it. Instead, his eyes blazed with desire..."
#Thriller #Cybercrime
 
 
 



Want to read more?



 

Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBOSmashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment