Thursday, September 17, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE - The Athlete

#Kinky #BookExcerpt
Book of Fantasies WHITE
THE ATHLETE
"As he talks, his fingers twirl it around his hand and he begins to slide his fingers along my neck. I shudder and fight down the urge to slide my fingers over his bare chest, which is peaking out of his open shirt. Remain calm Aubry, don’t give in to him. I repeat the words to myself over and over as he leans over and breathes me in.
I shudd...er as he kisses my neck, gooseflesh jumping up on my skin. His tongue traces a line up my skin to my ear where he begins to suck the lobe...."
#Erotica







 
Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box
 

No comments:

Post a Comment