Saturday, September 26, 2015

Book Of Fantasies RED - The Country Club

#KinkyMood
Book of Fantasies RED
THE COUNTRY CLUB
“We were a room length apart and she walked toward me slowly, speaking softly. “You were right to warn me about my late husband all those years ago. He was an ass.” She ran her hands over her body, scissoring her nipples between her fingers. She stopped there in the middle of the room, watching me. I knew she could see the hard length of my dick be...gging to be released from the confines of my pants.
“Let me see your cock.” She commanded."
#EroticaBook
 
 
 
 
 

Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment