Saturday, September 19, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The Hotel Room

#KinkyMood
Book of Fantasies RED
THE HOTEL ROOM
“I stiffen as my cock hardens even more. She is sitting on me naked. I grind my teeth at the bolt of longing that shoots right to my groin. I don’t think I have ever been this hard before. She climbs off of me and I open my eyes to see her standing there completely naked, except for her come fuck me boots. She is absolute perfection with her hard, ho...urglass figure and I almost cum at the sight of her.
“Can you roll over for me?”"
 
 
 
 
 
 

Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment