Monday, February 16, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The Pooltable

#GoodNight #Kinky #Teaser

#Book of Fantasies RED #Erotica

THE POOLTABLE

"“You like that?” I ask, burying my face in her cleavage as I push the straps of her dress aside, giving my tongue access to her dark, hard nipples.
I felt her hands slip down and unzip my pants, freeing my cock. It was thick and her small hand couldn't reach all the way around it. She reached her other hand down and began stroking me with both of them, paying special attention to the tip.." #EroticBoo...k
 
 
 

Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment