Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hide In Plain Sight EXCERPT


#Mystery #Suspense #Book #Teaser --> Hide in Plain Sight

#Excerpt

"I ran downstairs to watch him pull out of the driveway, and then I started to rush back upstairs to the panic room, but I heard a phone buzzing. I glanced at the kitchen counter and realized it was Corbin’s phone. I was shocked he’d forgotten it; like me, he didn’t go anywhere without his phone. I walked over and saw that the call was from a ‘private’ number, and that suspicious shiver crawled down my spine........"


 

Want to read more?




Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBO
Smashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment