Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hide in Plain Sight - Teaser


#Mystery #Suspense #Book #Teaser --> Hide in Plain Sight

#Excerpt

"He came at me again, and this time, I steeled myself as he lifted his booted foot and nailed me right in the stomach. I let out an involuntary ‘oof’, and the chair fell backward. My head hit the floor as the wind was knocked out of me, and I gasped for air as my head spun and pounded. I closed my eyes and counted to ten to reset myself, only to open them and find Drovden standing over me, staring down as he... leveraged the same foot on my rib cage, putting more weight on it than was wise. He raised a gun and pointed it at me..."

#Thriller #Cybercrime


 
 
 Want to read more?




Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBO
Smashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment