Saturday, February 21, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The Voyeur Club


#Kinky #BedTimeStory #Teaser

#Book of Fantasies RED #Erotica

THE VOYEUR CLUB

"I lick my lips and move to the window across from the two men. Again, there is something new to me in it. A large breasted redhead is leaning against the wall, her naked back to the window and I can’t help but admire her ample bottom. I also can’t help but notice how red her round cheeks are and I jump when the large man standing behind her slaps her ass with a paddle.
The paddle falls again and ...I can almost feel it licking across my skin as the woman moans in ecstasy. My pussy throbs even more and I wonder how it would feel against my own skin..." #EroticBook

 
 
 
 
 
Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment