Monday, February 16, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE - The Coworker

#Book of Fantasies WHITE #Naughty #Erotica #Teaser

THE COWORKER

"I wrap my arms around him and tilt my head as he drags kisses down my jaw and onto my neck. I slide my hands under his shirt and drag my nails up his back. I break contact with him for just a moment as I pull his shirt over his head and down his arms. His chest is magnificent and covered with dark hair that tapers down into his jeans. I can’t help but follow that line and he nips at my neck to bring my focus b...ack to his eyes.
I see the need in them and with shaking hands, I unbutton my shirt and let it fall open then I unclasp the front of my bra, it too falling open revealing my breasts......" - #eroticbook


 
Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box

No comments:

Post a Comment