Monday, February 16, 2015

Hide In Plain Sight - Teaser

#Mystery #Suspense #Book #Teaser --> Hide in Plain Sight

#Excerpt

"I could have gone straight to my panic room, but something had just happened, and I needed to see this through. As quickly and soundlessly as I could, I went to my room and grabbed the gun in my bedside table.
I held it in front of me as I rounded the corner into the hallway, pointing it ahead, ready to fire if I came face to face with anyone other than Corbin. But the hallway was empty. I put my back to th...e wall and slide along the length of the hallway, until I reached the opening to the stairwell....."

#Thriller #Cybercrime

 

 Want to read more?




Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBO
Smashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment