Monday, February 16, 2015

Hide in Plain Sight - Excerpt

#Mystery #Suspense #Book #Teaser --> Hide in Plain Sight

#Excerpt

"My eyes were glued shut, and I had to force them open. I found myself still in complete blackness, and I struggled to figure out exactly what was going on as a sense of foreboding fell over me like a dark cloud. I took inventory of my body. Aside from the bindings and the bruised, aching wrists, the pain from which resonated up to my shoulders, I was seated upright, and I found no other damage.
Something he...avy rested on my head, and as I felt that something tight around my neck, I assessed that there must be a bag over my head..."

#Thriller #Cybercrime
 


 Want to read more?




Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBO
Smashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment