Thursday, February 26, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE - The Caveman

#‎Book‬ of Fantasies WHITE ‪#‎Naughty‬ ‪#‎Erotica‬ ‪#‎Teaser‬
THE CAVEMAN
"I smile at her and bite her neck, but I refuse. I let go of her hands and she runs them down my naked back, her fingernails leaving a deep scratch in my skin. My cock is dripping from my excitement, but I can see the lust in her eyes and I won’t give in to her. I will take her the way I want to....
With all her force, she rolls me over so she is on top and tries to shove me into her. I pull back and bring her head down so she is on all fours as she bites at my nipples and chest. She reaches up and slaps me across my face in frustration....." - ‪#‎eroticbook






Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box

No comments:

Post a Comment