Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Book Of Fantasies WHITE - The Masseuse

#‎Kinky‬ ‪#‎BookExcerpt‬
Book of Fantasies WHITE
THE MASSEUSE
"Hot liquid slid down my back and then her hands started kneading and massaging my back. I groaned at the pleasure that she was spreading through my muscles and she moved down my back slowly until she reached my hips. Then she rubbed her hands down my thighs and calves. Finally, her hands began rubbing my ass and I felt a twinge in my cock at how wonderful her hands felt.
The massaging seemed to last forever as sh...e made her way back up to my back and down each of my legs again."






Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box

No comments:

Post a Comment