Sunday, October 11, 2015

Hide In Plain Sight -Teaser

#Mystery #Suspense #BookTeaser
--> Hide in Plain Sight <--
"The sexual undertone of the conversation put a crooked smile on his face, and he grew cocky. “Is that so? Maybe I should have left you here alone, feeling ill. That way, you’d be craving all that sausage when I got home. There’s plenty of it to relieve your hunger.” He bent down, placing his lips right beside my ear, and the tickle of his breath over my skin as he whispered sent shivers down my spine. “I would love to stuff you right now, but there is not enough time to see that get your fill.”..."
#Thriller #Cybercrime



     







Want to read more?



 

Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBOSmashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment