Monday, October 12, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE - The Nurse

#Kinky #BookExcerpt
Book of Fantasies WHITE
THE NURSE
"As she moved the stethoscope around on my chest, I felt a stirring in my groin. It was erotic as hell and I answered her questions as best as I could. Most of my energy was going towards not getting a hard-on while she was working. Even still, I could swear that her fingers were lingering too long on my body and she kept returning to my chest to check my heart. I groaned softly as the soft smell of her lavender perfume wafted to me, but she ignored me."
#Erotica





                             






Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box

No comments:

Post a Comment