Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The Alley

#‎Kinky‬ ‪#‎Teaser‬
‪#‎Book‬ of Fantasies RED
‪#‎Erotica‬
...
THE ALLEY
"For one short second, I wanted to fight. This alley was cold, and there was no telling what sort of creepy crawlies or dirty people might be found here, but his touch singed my body, and I gave in, not even caring that the early morning sun was just out of reach and we could be caught at any time. In fact, that made it all the more exciting.
I raised a leg and wrapped it around his waist, forcefully pulling his body tighter to mine, and I could feel the evidence of his desire as his cock pressed hard and insistent against my lower stomach......."




 
 
 Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment