Monday, March 16, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The Train

#‎Monday‬ ‪#‎Kinky‬ ‪#‎Teaser‬
‪#‎Book‬ of Fantasies RED ‪#‎Erotica‬
THE TRAIN
...
"She looked down at my hand, then at my cock, and then back into my eyes. Then she pressed her hands against my chest and planted a hard kiss on my lips, frantic and desperate, as she pushed me back toward the bed, forcing me to sit down.
Then she was between my legs and on her knees, her tongue swirling on the head of my cock. I thought I might explode right then, but willed myself to hold back......" ‪#‎EroticBook‬
 
  
 
 
 
 Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment