Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE - The Marine

#‎Kinky‬ ‪#‎Sunday‬ ‪#‎Teaser‬
Book of Fantasies WHITE
THE MARINE
...
"Moaning into my breasts, he pinched my nipple and I jerked on his cock, drawing a groan from both of us. I rocked back and forth as he slid his hands under my ass. Then he lifted me up and down his length and my eyes rolled back into my head as my center tightened around his shaft.
He thrust into me again and again and the tension built in me. I was moaning softly and he captured my moans with his mouth as I shuddered in my climax, barely able to stay quiet. A second later, I was capturing his moans with my mouth..."
 
 



Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box


 

No comments:

Post a Comment