Saturday, March 7, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The Private Jet

#‎Kinky‬ ‪#‎Teaser‬
‪#‎Book‬ of Fantasies RED ‪#‎Erotica‬
THE PRIVATE JET
...
"I wanted to feel every inch of it pressed against mine, and I pulled back the cover to leave her completely exposed as I lowered my weight onto her.
My cock ached and jumped, caught against her thigh with its full, swollen desire, and I undulated my hips to move it against her, letting her know just how badly I wanted her, just how deeply my desire ran, and to keep from screaming with the sensation of the hard-on. The roar of my private jet left a faint vibration that coursed through the bed and into us....."
 
 
 

 
 
 Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment