Friday, March 13, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE - The Cheerleader

#‎Book‬ of Fantasies WHITE ‪#‎Naughty‬ ‪#‎Erotica‬ ‪#‎Teaser‬
THE CHEERLEADER
"She grins and moves towards a shelf. She bends down low and I catch a flash of her panties under the short skirt. She reaches under her skirt and slides her panties off and I can’t stop my heart from racing in excitement. “Well, here you go big guy,” she says, slipping the panties into my pocket, “So you can keep thinking about how sexy this outfit is.”...
She grabs a case of beer and puts it in my arm before turning towards the door and unlocking it. “We better get this beer out front, before they come looking for us.”
I follow her out, but all I can think about is her bare ass under that skirt. Her panties burn through my jeans and I fight the urge to pull them out and smell her scent..."



Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box

No comments:

Post a Comment