Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hide in Plain Sight - Excerpt

#‎Mystery‬ ‪#‎Suspense‬ ‪#‎Book‬ ‪#‎Teaser‬ --> Hide in Plain Sight
‪#‎Excerpt‬
"Also, if I managed all of that, I didn’t know if I’d have time to get to the panic room and close it without anyone seeing where I was going. I didn’t have my passport, and I didn’t even know what day it was or where Corbin was. If I escaped, would they kill him? I had to figure out where they were holding him in hopes that, when I got out, I could save him before anything happened to him.
Every...thing rested on my ability to get free...."





 Want to read more?




Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBO
Smashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment