Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hide in Plain Sight - Teaser

#‎Mystery‬ ‪#‎Suspense‬ ‪#‎Book‬ ‪#‎Teaser‬
--> Hide in Plain Sight <--
‪#‎Excerpt‬
...
"My body ached, and I was cold. I’d been in the same position for days, and as I tried to adjust, there was no mistaking what had happened before I fell asleep this time. The inside of my thighs were bruised, and my entire core felt the ravaging I’d taken, raw and aching and stinging. My left arm hung limp from my shoulder, and I realized that, in my attempt to fight, I must have dislocated it. I would have to fix that if I had any chance of survival...."
 
 
 




Want to read more?




Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBO
Smashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment